1oz. Tungsten Stabilizer Weight for Archery
Choose tungsten weights when you want to add weight to your stabilizers, without adding as much length as you would with weights of other materials. That helps minimize wind drag.
• Cut your stabilizer weight length by 2/3
• By using the tungsten stabilizer weights you can do just that
• These weights are the same size overall as a standard 1oz. stainless steel weight • When put on a scale they come out to an impressive 3oz.
• This gives you the ability to cut down your weight length which then cuts down your overall stabilizer length as a whole
• Designed to be used with 5/16-24 threaded rod